Monday, September 06, 2010

Back in Boston


I'm back settled in Boston after a long summer of travel, some chosen places, some not. And last week on the hottest day of the summer, we moved. Not far, just a mile away. It was still hard work in the heat and my back is still a bit thrown out. But the new apartment is absolutely lovely; just a block from the best restaurant in JP and equidistant to two T lines.

I've missed most of the summer festivals, unfortunately, but I promise to keep up even better my Boston of the Cheap calendar. Here's a few of the delights I've taken in since I've gotten back:


Swimming at Blue Hills National Park



Lunch at the Clover Food Lab in the Rose Kennedy Greenway


View from Nira Rock, a Boston urban wild



View of the historic Shirley Eustis House from the public orchard there


Labor Day tour of Harpoon

No comments: