I was lured into visiting the site by their colorful ads in Budget Travel mag. But nothing hooks me like a good deal.
Download the MassValue Pass here. Especially for a mass resident, there's some good discounts here:
- * Buy one get one free admission at the Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum. (Save $12)
- * Buy two tickets, get the third free for Ahla Brookline food tours. (Save $44)
- * Boston Bike Tours Discount -- they offer a brewery and beaches tour! (Save $8)
- * Boston by Foot by one Get One Free Tickets (Save $24)
- * 25% off Charles River Canoe and Kyak (Save $4/hr)
- * and 25% off some crazy thing crazy thing called Boston Interactive where they send you on a scavenger hunt around Boston neighborhood's sending clues to your iphone (god knows how much this costs--they've use improv actors!)
I'm mainly bookmarking these for my own use, but join me if/when you're in town!